A casino favourite.
Three Card Poker combines elements of poker and traditional casino games. Played with a standard deck of 52 cards, players compete against the dealer to make the best three-card hand possible. With a variety of betting options and the opportunity to win big, Three Card Poker is a favourite among casino enthusiasts.
At Park Lane Casino, we offer a range of Three Card Poker tables to suit all levels of experience. Our experienced dealers will guide you through every step of the game, ensuring that you have the best possible experience.
So why not come down to Park Lane Casino and try your luck at Three Card Poker today?
1. Place your bets: Before the cards are dealt, players place their bets on the table. There are two types of bets available in Three Card Poker: the Ante bet and the Pair Plus bet.
2. Receive your cards: Once the bets are placed, each player and the dealer are dealt three cards face down.
3. Decide to play or fold: After seeing their cards, players can either choose to play or fold. If a player folds, they lose their Ante bet and the game ends. If they decide to play, they must make an additional bet equal to their Ante bet.
4. Compare hands: After all the bets are placed, the dealer reveals their cards. The dealer needs at least a Queen high to qualify. If the dealer does not qualify, all remaining players win even money on their Ante bet and their additional bet pushes. If the dealer does qualify, the player's hand is compared to the dealer's hand to determine the winner.
5. Collect winnings: If the player's hand beats the dealer's hand, they win even money on both the Ante and additional bets. If the player has a strong hand, they can also win additional payouts on the Pair Plus bet, regardless of whether they beat the dealer.
6. Repeat: The game continues with players placing new bets for the next round
1. Learn the rules: It's important to understand the basic rules and strategies of Three Card Poker before you start playing. Take time to read the rules, practice with free games, and understand the different betting options.
2. Know the odds: Familiarise yourself with the odds of the different bets and combinations. Understanding the probabilities of each hand can help you make better decisions and manage your bets effectively.
3. Manage your bankroll: Establish a budget for your gameplay and stick to it. Set a limit on how much you are willing to lose, and never exceed it. Avoid chasing losses and always gamble responsibly.
4. Consider the Pair Plus bet: The Pair Plus bet is a separate betting option that allows you to win even if you lose the main game. This bet can offer higher payouts for certain hands, so consider including it in your strategy.
5. Play the dealer's hand: In Three Card Poker, the dealer's hand must qualify with at least a Queen high. If the dealer's hand doesn't qualify, you automatically win your Ante bet. It's generally advisable to play the dealer's hand if you have a strong hand, as you'll win even if the dealer doesn't qualify.
6. Don't be afraid to fold: Folding is a valid option in Three Card Poker. If you have a weak hand, consider folding to minimise your losses. Folding can also be a smart decision if you're unsure about the strength of your hand.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.