INTERNAL GAMING DISPUTES PROCEDURE
As part of our obligations under the Gambling Commission’s Licensing Conditions and Codes of Practice and as an objective of the Gambling Act 2005 we are obliged to ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open manner and have a clear, written complaints process.
This process will make clear how a complaint can be made, to whom it should be addressed, and what essential information is required. Information about the complaints policy will also be set out within our Club Rules which are displayed within the Club.
Should you have any complaint or dispute about any gaming-related decision a member of our Management Team should be able to resolve the issue for you at the time. However should you not be happy with their decision you are able to make a complaint in the following way; this is the internal complaints process for Park Lane Club.
We will accept customer complaints made in person, spoken or written, over the telephone or via email and we will accept a complaint up to 6 months after the issue occurred;
- Where a customer wishes to complain in writing the letter must be addressed to the Club Director who will liaise with the Management Team for resolution
- Where a complaint is made via e-mail it must be sent to email@example.com
- Where a telephone complaint is made or a complaint made in person you will be directed to a Manager in the first instance
In all cases, it is imperative that you provide as much detail as possible in relation to the complaint. Once a complaint has been made we will ensure that you receive an acknowledgement of the complaint within 24 hours.
Should there be no resolution to the complaint routes above and they have not been settled upon the complaint being raised, then you will be invited to place your concerns in a letter or e-mail to the Club Director. The appropriate address is available upon request. A full review of the issue will then take place.
- The investigation will involve a formally documented report with detailed findings. The Park Lane Club will attempt to resolve the matter within 8 weeks
- You will be notified upon the conclusion of the internal review with the findings
- Should you remain still unsatisfied with the outcome of a complaint, following the investigation, you may escalate any gaming-related complaints to our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider – The Independent Panel for Casino Arbitration (IPCA)
- This service will be free of charge
- Should this situation arise you will be given a further leaflet detailing information of the ADR, contact details and the process that will be followed
- However, for added convenience the contact details for our ADR provider have been included below
Park Lane Club,
32 Hertford Street,
London W1J 7SD
Email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number; +44 (0)20 3759 5050
235 Vauxhall Bridge Road